[Radiance-general] Installing gendaylit

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
Mon Feb 16 06:15:48 PST 2009

you should use the version from our Web-site. It should work without any
changes.
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de/radiance

Jan

Chandrayee Basu wrote:
> Hi
>
> As per the installation specification in the README of Gendaylit, I
> tried to edit the COPTS of the makefile, but it is giving errors and
> the compilation is failing. The default COPTS is -Ae -g. Will it work
> with the gcc of linux. I had specified '-o' COPTS for linux and it
> says the undefined reference to the trigonometric functions and to
> 'main'. Is it necessary to use a HP-UX gcc compiler? Will it work if I
> use the ILP32 hp-gcc?
>
> Thank you
> Chandrayee
>
> --
> Chandrayee Basu (M.Tech)
> Schröfelhofstraße 12, WG 07/02
> 81375 München
> +49-89-289-22403

Dipl.-Ing. Jan Wienold
Project Manager
Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme
Thermal Systems and Buildings, Lighting and Daylighting
Heidenhofstr. 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
Phone: +49(0)761 4588 5133 Fax:+49(0)761 4588 9133
jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de

In office:
Mo,Tue: 8:30-18:00