[Radiance-general] Exporting file from Ecotect to Radiance

R Fritz rfritz at u.washington.edu
Sun Feb 15 08:13:50 PST 2009

Square One/AutoDesk recommends using Ecotect with Desktop Radiance.
It is old, but if it is still available, it will resolve these
issues.  Their instructions--I hope they still work--are here: <http://squ1.org/wiki/Installing_Radiance_Tutorial
 >.  If you want to use a more current Radiance, try copying "rvu" to
"rview"; it is unlikely that you have "vi" on your Windows system to
create a name conflict.

Randolph