[Radiance-general] eulumdat photometry tools

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Sat Dec 19 05:34:48 PST 2009

Lars O. Grobe wrote:
> As I know, handling of luminaire data can cause quite a headache. Just
> happened to me, as I got some Eulumdat-formatted files. First I tried
> Carsten's eulum2ies, but it crashes - I guess due to the hight
> resolution in 1 degree steps for my files. Then I found something quite
> interesting:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/qlumedit/
>
> It is a QT-based tool, loading eulumdat files, processing the content so
> that it can be displayed and edited in tables, creates some plot, and -
> converts to IES!
>
> Unfortunately I was not able to compile the QT3-sources, my knowledge on
> QT is limited. But at least the Windows-binary runs without any problems
> under Wine here.

Hint: Qt4 was released a looong time ago now ;)
On Debian the following works fine to build it:
qmake-qt4
make

I have nothing here to test it, but the program stars just fine then.

Have fun,

Bernd

 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
                   ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F