[Radiance-general] material trans and glass?

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Thu Dec 10 06:12:42 PST 2009

Hi Victor,

The setting for trans are confusing to say the least (might be worth
searching the archives for threads on the topic). The mapping between
trans and something like glass is not 1:1. Note also that the Radiance
glass material uses "transmissivity" not transmittance, this term can be
calculated from transmittance. How did you figure out the parameters
that you have for your trans material?

-Jack

--
# Jack de Valpine