[Radiance-general] Rendering with many spectral bands and RGB

G HARDING G.Harding1 at Bradford.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 08:14:53 PDT 2009

Thanks Greg.
The interleaving sounds like a good idea.

Cheers,

Glen.

Hi Glen,

You should be fine with your 27 runs.  It's best if you interleave
your wavelengths so that RGB still roughly corresponds to reds,
greens, and blues, but it isn't completely critical.  The bright()
macro is only used for determining ray weights and the like, so
should have only a modest effect on the result.  Running individual
wavelength calculations will not help at all.

-Greg