[Radiance-general] Radiance and irradiation

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Tue Apr 7 10:35:38 PDT 2009

I'm afraid to mention it, but I think the old "Desktop Radiance" package
came with winimage. If required you could download that big package,
take the winimage.exe from it, and delete the rest of the obsolete
package.

Maybe it's possible to package separately, not necessarily from
Rayfront? Or maybe my memory is just mixed up.