[Radiance-general] "Rendering with Radiance" still not available

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Wed Apr 1 12:43:45 PDT 2009

Chang Chew Wai wrote:
> yes Lars,
>
> I have ordered and they are still trying to find..
>
> I am in for PDF format with small download price

Either that or - what would be the better way in my opinion - move printing to a
better working books on demand service. There're some (supposed to be) good ones
in Germany - while they require a little yearly fee to get a ISBN number for you
and keep the book online, they don't just drop the book from printing.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79