[Radiance-general] gendaylit

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 06:30:05 PDT 2008

Hi Nick,

Use default value - 0, since Radiance output is in radiance values for
visible part of light.

Note:
- if you are using irradiance values from EPW files use  -W dir_norm
diff_horiz
- if you are using irradiance values from Stal-light files (for Europe) use
-G dir_horiz dif_horiz

Don't worry for fropen error on Ubuntu

Marija