[Radiance-general] Direct, diffuse and reflected light

Anne Iversen iversen.anne at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 06:37:58 PDT 2008

I have been working through the tutorials of A. Jacobs and some of the
tutorials in Rendering with Radiance, but I have not come across a text
describing how to obtain the different contributions to the total
illuminance on a surface. I would like to hear how I can obtain the direct,
diffuse and reflected component of the illuminance? Do I have to find the
parameters in the source code, or is there someone who has made it easy for
me and created a command for this (my fingers are crossed)?

In advance – I would like to say thank you for any respond to this query…

Br

Anne Iversen