[Radiance-general] HDR extension in rad, trad

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 07:20:09 PDT 2008

Dear Greg,

I'm just updating my tutorial, and decided to be be more consistent
with directories and file extensions. I personally still use trad a
lot--it's convenient, fast, and doesn't get in the way.

trad still puts the old .pic extension on image files. The general
consensus nowadays seems to be to use .hdr. Since it's a quick
find-and-replace jobbie, may I propose to use this convention for rad
and trad as well. I'd be happy to send you patch.

Regards

Axel