[Radiance-general] calculating percentages of a given value in a radiance .pic

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 03:42:28 PDT 2008

Hi,

I suppose you can use some of standard Radiance tools for that, but here is
another way we use.

In Raddisplay http://deluminaelab.com/en/raddisplay_details.html program you
can create falsecolor image from your original radiance image. If you define
false color palette with 2 colors - one has value 0 and another value you
want to use as a threshold, and open Statistiques dialog, you'll have
percent for each color in the tablle. You can also define the palette with
more colors, for various threshold values.

Hope this helps,
Marija
De Luminae.