[Radiance-general] LEARNIX 2008-1 beta

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Fri Oct 17 08:57:45 PDT 2008

Hi,

> LEARNIX is now based on Ubuntu, rather than Knoppix. We use Bernd's
> official Radiance packages. Please get it, test it, and send any
> feedback off-list directly to me. Note that some of the documentation
> has not been updated, e.g. the Getting Started Guide and Luisa's ESP-r
> tutorial.
>
> Although some seemingly unmaintained or non-functional packages have
> been dropped, we are happy to announce that Andreas' radview, as well
> as Ilya's mt tools have made it into LEARNIX.

great to know the packages are useful here, too. What I'm wondering
about is if there's anything else out there which is under a DFSG
compatible license and could be included in Debian, too? If somebody
else would like to maintain such packages in Debian just let me know and
I'll happily review and sponsor the uploads for them - or create and
maintain the packages if you want me to.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79