[Radiance-general] objview & rvu -n

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:30:25 PST 2008

Sure, Rob.

Just add "-N 4" to the "set opts=" line near the top of objview.  The
rad program passes whatever is set with -N to the new rvu -n option.

As for using a saved view, the syntax:

	objview -v "-vf myview.vf" octree

should work, but it doesn't because I forgot to put quotes around the
argument to the -v option.  On line 35 of objview, fix it to:

	set vw="$argv[1]"

Hopefully, that will work.  (I'll fix this for the next release and
add a -N option as well.)

-Greg