[Radiance-general] rtcontrib - rad3R9_linux

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:49:12 PST 2008

Hi Germain,

The "too many modifiers" probably means that the mirrorfull_mat is
being reused many times in your file.  You should define the material
once somewhere and reuse it in our your included scene files.

As for the nothing output, this is of course suspicious, but without
seeing your input files, quite impossible to diagnose.  Perhaps you
could send those my way in an off-list e-mail and I'll take a look.

Best,
-Greg