[Radiance-general] Desktop Radiance and IES

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:17:50 PDT 2008

Sorry guys -- this conversation has me a little confused.  Normally
when we talk about "IES files," we're referring to those produced by
lighting manufacturers.  You must be referring to another program --
this perhaps?

	http://www.iesve.com/content/

In which case, you should be more specific so we'll know what you're
talking about...  If Nick was actually asking about IES luminaire
files, then ies2rad is what he's looking for.  TMA (too many acronyms).

Cheers,
-Greg