[Radiance-general] out of memory in avstore

Casper Esmeijer C.Esmeijer at mook.peutz.nl
Tue May 13 13:09:33 PDT 2008

Greg, Rob, Jack, Christopher,

Thanks for your response. The light pipes are lined with a diffuse material. So are all other
surfaces. I hadn't thought of using mkillum. Probably the result of how a design process works.
You start out with a plan, then it is slightly changed, some modifications are made and before
you know it you are stuck with something completely different than you started with.

Even though I realise a backward raytracer is not at it's best in these circumstances I'll give the
illums a go and keep you posted.

Casper