[Radiance-general] Official Radiance 3.9 Release

Shakespeare, Robert A. shakespe at indiana.edu
Thu May 1 16:02:14 PDT 2008

   On behalf of all friends of Radiance, I want to really thank you Greg, not only for shaping another robust and responsive release*, but particularly for your commitment to each one of us as we continue to engage, explore,  stumble(!), and possibly push this brilliant resource.
    I just realized that Radiance must be a  few decades old.. I am not sure of its first shared release date, but I recall exploring it's potential, with a gaping smile, in either 1989 0r 1990. Have we missed its 21st birthday?

-Rob Shakespeare

* assumed, based on past releases!