[Radiance-general] Re: Thanks and materials..

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Fri Mar 21 16:42:36 PDT 2008

Hi Lucio,

I'm sure there are better, newer references out there, but here's a
place to start:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/refer/sg96crs.pdf

A quick google search of the terms "radiance materials library" led
to some online material from my old friend Kevin Matthews:

	http://www.designlaboratory.com/computing/tools/radiance/radmatlib.html

There are some dependencies on some .cal files, which you may have to
find elsewhere.  I know we worked on something like this at the LESO/
EPFL, but I don't know what became of it.  I don't think much was
done with collecting specular materials.  You can find almost
anything you like out there in the big wide world, so a library will
never be more than a random sample.

Best,
-Greg