[Radiance-general] Thanks and materials..

loscotec at libero.it loscotec at libero.it
Tue Mar 18 14:35:55 PDT 2008

Yes!! Really thank you Greg and Axel !!!

Then, I would like to ask a question.

I'm in need of representing in Radiance a shiny peinture. And I've no idea on how to measure or where to collect appropriate values for specularity and roughness.

Does exist any library? The libraries I know have only lambertian peintures.

How could those values be calculated? Or, better: how could them be estimated? What I need to do is to choose reasonable values and justify them in my thesis.. Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance!

Lucio

.. Caminante no hay
camino, solo se hace