[Radiance-general] Problem installing radiance onto Mac OSX-Leopard: running trad

Terrance McMinn T.McMinn at curtin.edu.au
Thu Mar 13 23:25:13 PDT 2008

Problem solved

Thanks to those who posted suggestions and in particular Thomas
Bleicher.

To get trad running under leopard I did the following:
1) Renamed trad to trad-original
2) Created a new trad file with the following contents:
	#!/bin/bash

	exec wish ~/ray/bin/trad-original "$@"
3) As can be seen, the radiance system is located in the users home
directory, thus I also need to change the set radlib line in the
trad-original file to:
	set radlib ~/ray/lib/tcl

Regards

Terry Mc Minn
Faculty of Built Environment, Art and Design
Curtin University of Technology
GPO Box U 1987 Perth 6845 Western Australia
Email: T.Mcminn at curtin.edu.au
CRICOS Provider Code: 00301J