[Radiance-general] Re: Rendering with Radiance

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Thu Mar 13 16:54:39 PDT 2008

Hi Kam,

Sounds like a path problem -- make sure that your PATH variable is
set with the executable directory for Radiance appearing before
others in the list.  The "rview" name has been taken over by the
"vim" editor, so use "rvu" instead.  I don't know of a conflict with
genprism -- this you should try running on the command line to see if
there is a problem with its arguments.

Best,
-Greg

P.S.  For future, please don't copy the digest in your e-mail.  Thanks.