[Radiance-general] Re: Cumulative calculations of irradiance

Christian Humann chumann at broadviewnet.net
Sun Jun 8 11:08:44 PDT 2008

I've been trying to work out a similar solution for generating a
composite image of hourly irradiance values over a full year.
However, rather than cumulative results, as produced with pcomb, I
want each pixel in the final image to only represent the highest value
of irradiance that occurs at that pixel location over a years worth of
hourly runs.  Ex: if a given pixel gets the highest level of
irradiance on June 21 @ noon then that will be the value given to that
pixel in the final image.  Has anyone tackled this before? Thanks.

Regards to all,
Chris H
Berkeley,CA