[Radiance-general] getting pixel value at x,y

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:31:25 PDT 2008

Hi Lars,

The "-o" option of pvalue would usually do the trick, but pcompos
gobbles up the EXPOSURE= lines in the input, not passing them to
subsequent programs.  This is why the exposure needs to be "undone"
before passing the picture through pcompos.

The reason pcompos behaves thus is that it's designed to take
multiple input images and the combined result won't necessarily have
the same exposure.  I should have some more intelligent code in there
for combining the exposure values in case they're all the same, I
suppose....

-Greg