[Radiance-general] light leakage problem

EncaseIndia encase at encaseindia.com
Fri Jul 25 01:56:46 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback

yup as Kai said ,,I have kinda huge model... so that can be one of the things which i need to check.
and one more thing is as Thomas said,I have modelled it without the actual material thickness.So i even have to check it with that.
Now I am just explaining what problem i have eaxactly.
I have a geometry of a building block wiith two wings ,modular. The wing from which I am getting light leakage is on east side.
So i tried copying the same geometry from west to east.
but the same geometry is perfect on west and if you place it on east it leaks light.

I know this is kinda long mail,,, but thanks for reading

In search of solution
Harshada