[Radiance-general] Hi, Lars,

ZZ qiuzhongzhu at shiep.edu.cn
Tue Jul 15 01:46:27 PDT 2008

Hi, Lars,

It seems you are professional in esp-r coupling radiance, so I have some other
questions,

for ESP-r, I set something in my casual gain control *.cgc file as follows,

illuminance set point, 320 lux,
switch off level, 150%
night calibration, 44.5 lux
control slope, -0.028

I think the light should switch off if illuminace is lower than set point 320
lux. but after simulation, from "zone casual gain trace file", I find light
switch off under the condition that illuminace is lower than 75 lux, why that?

what function does "switch off level, 150%" have?
and  what function does "control slope, -0.028" have?
and how to get the control slope number?

Thank you in advance.
ZZ