[Radiance-general] query regarding gendaylit

aditya potipireddi aditect at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:58:14 PST 2008

Hi ALL,

I am Student at Arizona State University doing my Masters in Building
Design(Energy & Climate). I am currently doing my thesis under the topic "
THE USE OF DYNAMIC DAYLIGHTING PERFORMANCE METRICS TO DEMONSTRATE HOW
DAYLIGHTING STRATEGIES CAN DIFFER WITH CLIMATE" i am using radiance and
daysim. when i execute the gendaylit command with the following parameters
 gendaylit -ang 60 0 -p 6.3 0.12 the following error shows up " file
coeff_perez.dat cannot be opened"  and "lect_coeff_perez does not work". also
can i have having problems in view the sky using rview , can any one suggest
me right parameters to view the sky .

i am running radiance on a windows machine and executing the commands at DOS
shell.

regards,
-
Aditya Potipireddi