[Radiance-general] Thesys target

loscotec at libero.it loscotec at libero.it
Fri Jan 11 09:45:50 PST 2008

Hi it looks like my thesys target is changing direction, but it is not decided yet, anyway, my teacher and I were curios is someone did already the tests I'm going to write about. Else I would do that, and it could be  interesting for the whole community.

So ... it exists a tachnical report from  CIE which is titled "Test cases to asses the accuracy of lighting computer programs". Briefly, it contains some sets os cenes well described to be reproduced and computed in any software..

If nobody did those tests using radiance, it could be a nice goal for my thesys to complete them or some of them at least.. If somebody already did them, I'd like to look at them, if possible.

And.. well.. do you think it could be interesting for everybody ?

Thank you

Lucio Boscolo

.. Caminante no hay camino, solo se hace camino al andar ..