[Radiance-general] ETFE material definition

Amy Ruffles amyruffles at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:44:24 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm brand new to RADIANCE but have decided to try and use it as part of my final year BEng thesis which is titled 'New Transparent Structures and Historic Buildings'. As part of this project, I am modelling 3 existing internal courtyard spaces, one of which is the Annenberg Court at the National Gallery. This has a single pillow, ETFE rooflight - has anyone ever modelled ETFE on RADIANCE before? If so, please could you let me know how you did it?

Thank you!

Amy