[Radiance-general] Problems with rpiece - Solved

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Sat Feb 16 08:37:38 PST 2008

I don't know what else to say, except that it should work.  I checked
the code, and there's nothing I can see wrong, and it hasn't changed
for aeons.  There are ongoing issues with the lock manager under
Linux, and this may be the cause.  As long as you got it to work, I
wouldn't worry too much about it.  There's not much I can do on my end.

-Greg