[Radiance-general] feeling guinea piggish?

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Sat Dec 20 09:23:20 PST 2008

< ting-a-ling, ting-a-ling, ting-a-ling-ting-ting >

Ho, ho, ho!

Just in time for the season of slow afternoons and
old TV show reruns I have compiled a preview of my
upcoming Sketchup exporter. This is a test version
and must not be used in a production environment!

Unfortunately it does not work with Internet Explorer
yet so Windows users will find little joy in installing
it. My apologies.

Mac OS X users are advised to upgrade to Sketchup 7 and
grab the zip file from the google code project page:

http://su2rad.googlecode.com/files/su2rad_Xmas_special_2008.zip

I have set up a web page with screen shots and some
comments here:

http://sites.google.com/site/tbleicher/su2rad/xmas-special-2008

I will be available on Monday for feedback or help, then
I'll leave for the holidays where I will most likely not
have internet available. I will resume support on the 2nd
of January next year.

So I hope it works for you (and if it doesn't ask yourself
'Have you been naughty ...?' ;)

Happy winter solstice celebrations,

Thomas