[Radiance-general] glare uplift

Erik Moore Erik.Moore at arup.com
Mon Aug 25 04:08:02 PDT 2008

Hi all, I'm doing some glare calculations for the first time and am in
general new to Radiance. I'm trying to work out how to take account of
the ambient lighting level within a room when I'm performing a glare
calc for daylighting? Is it using the -av setting, and if so, how do I
convert the internal light level of 400lux into a -av setting? Thanks,
Erik