[Radiance-general] Installing library to Fedora 8

Kam Shing Leung citykam at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 07:21:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

  I have a problem about installing the Radiance's library to Fedora 8 by running "./makeall library".  When I ran it, the system responded:

  bash: ./makeall: /bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

  I then searched for any csh files and found two files under a folder called 'etc'.  These files are:

  etc/csh.login
  etc/csh.cshrc

  Are they the files that "makeall" was looking for?   If so, how can I make it work?

  Thanks a lot for your help!

  Cheers,
  Kam