[Radiance-general] su2rad.rb - update of the Sketchup to Radiance converter

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Wed Apr 16 10:55:27 PDT 2008

On 15 Apr 2008, at 21:28, Casper Esmeijer wrote:
> Dear radiance community,
>
> I have been trying to get the su2rad plugin from Thomas Bleicher
> working on OS X. However, at
> startup it displays these error messages in a UI.messagebox in
> sketchup 6:
> undefined method `file_loaded?' for main:Object
> /Users/Casper/Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp
> 6/SketchUp/Plugins/location.rb:163

Hi Casper.

This basically means that the method 'file_loaded?' is not defined
yet when Sketchup loads the file 'location.rb'. This is a bit odd
because that's actually built into Sketchup these days (as far as
I know). How old is your Sketchup installation?

I can give you more advice on debugging this problem but please
let's do this off list. There's also an issue tracker on the
google code project site:

http://code.google.com/p/su2rad/issues/list

Please report as well where you got the su2rad scripts from. The
SVN repository is not much used so I don't bother with any form
of quality check for the HEAD release.

Regards,
Thomas