[Radiance-general] Looking for some pubblications for my thesys. (fwd)

Alexa I. Ruppertsberg a.i.ruppertsberg at Bradford.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 06:51:57 PDT 2007

Hi Lucio,

find attached a paper we published last year in JOSA A about RADIANCE's
accuracy.
If you are interested in the implementation of the spectral rendering
method, we have another paper in press that describes that method in
more detail.

cheers,
alexa