[Radiance-general] dxf2rad

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Tue Oct 23 12:03:30 PDT 2007

Hi Thomas,

Well that is interesting about Sketchup models. And to clarify, my
experience has really been in trying to take client built sketchup
models and get them into something useful. So my experience biased by
big not very well built/organized models provided by others. I guess the
thing that I am glad to hear is that like any modeling tool, if well
used and controlled, you can get something useful out of it. I would
certainly be interested in trying your translator if and when you feel
it is ready to share.

Best,

-Jack de Valpine