[Radiance-general] sky luminance distribution

Johannes Christensen jutoft at web.de
Mon Oct 22 00:34:22 PDT 2007

Hi

I am new to Radiance so I hope that you will be forgiving if my question has an obvious answer or if I am writing to the wrong list.

I would like to use Radiance with my own (measured) sky luminance distribution rather than using gensky to create a standard sky luminance distribution.

I have been looking at various manuals and userguides I have found online but seem unable to find any information relating specifically to this subject. Is it possible to do this? And if so how is it done?

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Johannes Utoft Christensen