[Radiance-general] Radiance-related talk slides

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Fri Oct 19 09:09:21 PDT 2007

Greg,

The gravitational sim was done on one Athlon XP over the course
of a day or two. It was only 100k particles, and the error was
somewhat high: about 1e-2 per time step. I could probably
recreate it on an NVIDIA 8800 GTX in an hour. The Unix-friendly
code is here:

http://mark.technolope.org/part-nd/part-nd_v1.4.tar.gz

and more animations are at:

http://mark.technolope.org/part-nd/
http://mark.technolope.org/part3d/

If someone gave me a supercomputer to play with, you all wouldn't
see me for months.

Mark