[Radiance-general] Questionaire on fluorescent lamp

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Mon Oct 15 04:26:23 PDT 2007

try to have a look for the -ds setting...

if this still a problem for your application I'd investigate the use of
'glow' (0 0 4 r g b 0) in conjunction with an indirect calculation (-ab
n, n>0)

to avoid ambient cache problems you may switch to -aa 0 -u  but this
will require over sampling of your grid to remove Montecarlo noise.

hope this makes sense,

ciao

G.