[Radiance-general] 3ds import to Daysim

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Thu Nov 8 05:22:53 PST 2007

> and energy aspects. I am currently not a Mac user and I’ve therefore
> chosen to work with Daysim.

Hi,

I cannot be helpful as I never worked with Daysim. But if it only the
missing Mac - you can run Radiance on virtually every platform. For you,
obviously sitting in front of a x86 PC, the easiest choice would be the
Linux port (which is currently on its way to get included into the
Debian Linux Distribution) or the various ways to run it on Windows.
There are also bootable CDs available (Learnix).

CU Lars.