[Radiance-general] moving hardware

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Wed May 23 14:15:13 PDT 2007

Yes, thank you, Peter. Thanks a lot and a big 'Danke schoen!' for the
time
and work you put into radiance-online.org. I think the server has been
central in forming the Radiance community and Im glad it will continue
it's role as communication central.

I hope you will find more time now for your photometry business.

Thomas