[Radiance-general] OSX rpict errors with mkillum

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed May 9 04:18:11 CEST 2007

Hi Chris,

This sounds like a RAYPATH issue.  What do you get when you type
"echo $RAYPATH"?  I'm guessing you don't have '.' in the path for
some reason.  Either that, or the directory you're in doesn't have
the right permissions.  (Though I would expect an earlier error in
that case.)  What do you get when you type "ls -l illum12.dat"?

-Greg