[Radiance-general] OSX rpict errors with mkillum

Christian Humann chumann at broadviewnet.net
Wed May 9 05:00:14 CEST 2007

Greetings,

I've finally made the plunge from running Radiance in Linux on a PC to
OSX, never thought I'd see the day!  I compiled Radiance using the OSX
binaries and all seemed well until using the "rad" program with an illum
source in the "rif" file.  Once mkillum finishes and rpict kicks in I
get the following rpict error:

rpict: fatal - cannot find data file "illum12.dat"

The odd thing is that the illum12.dat file was created and is in the
directory.
Thanks ahead for any insight / advice.

Chris Humann