[Radiance-general] monitor model upload in Desktop Radiance

Zack Rogers zrogers at archenergy.com
Tue Mar 20 16:31:18 CET 2007

Hi Mohamad,

I believe the best way to do this is by using a triangle marker in your desktop radiance scene and then using the replmarks command to replace that marker with the previously created Radiance monitor model.  I don't think Desktop Radiance has a clean way to do this in the interface so you may have to add this to the created rif and rad files behind the scenes.  This is a more complex process and I would suggest reading the Radiance manual pages on rif and rad formats and on replmarks.

Regards,
Zack

Zack Rogers, P.E., IESNA, LEED AP
Daylighting Analysis Group Leader