[Radiance-general] Glaze.csh header and input format

siritip at umich.edu siritip at umich.edu
Wed Feb 14 20:13:33 CET 2007

Dear Radiance Community,

   I'm interested in simulating the glazing and I've checked previous
posts on modeling the glazing.

   I was trying to use the glaze.csh with a separate glazing input file
and as I read from the thread, it seems that glaze.csh is very
sensitive to a spacing of the input header file. I used the header that
was posted from the thread but it still prompted me with 'bad header'.
So, I'm not sure whether it's the header or my input lines that didn't
work.

   I was wondering if someone could share a file with correct spacing
of header along with sample input lines that would make glaze.csh run
without error? Thank you very much in advance.

Siritip Harn.

Ph.D. Pre-Candidate
Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning
University of Michigan

siritip at umich.edu