[Radiance-general] RE:Colouring shadows

John An ja at a10nyc.com
Thu Feb 8 14:06:11 CET 2007

Nick,
Is Radiance really the right tool to accomplish what you are trying to
do? There is a program www.squ1.com called EcoTect that allows you to
conduct overshadowing studies and select shadow colors for different
objects. A demo is available for download at www.squ1.com. Also, EcoTect
models can be exported to Radiance.

Email me offline if you'd like to discuss further.

Best,
John

Message: 1