[Radiance-general] Colouring shadows

Nick Devlin nick at nickdevlinassociates.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 09:15:41 CET 2007

Dear All,

I am trying to complete some overshadowing comparisons between an existing
and proposed buildings. I would like to generate a single set of time based
images to show the extent of any additional shading from the proposed
compared to the existing situation.

I would like to be able to highlight the shadows from each building in a
different colour. I could run the simulations twice, for each building with
a bias on the rgb of the sun and combine the images, but I am not sure
whether this would work.

Can anyone provide me with some guidance.

Many thanks

Nickd