[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance-general Digest, Vol 38, Issue 14

steve michel smichel_designer at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 01:46:11 CEST 2007

A linear fixture is exactly what I had in mind. For a while I even searched
for 'bare bulb' photometry files from big lamp manufacturers (GE or Philips)
but none exist for fluor tubes (only par and mr16 spots). But is the illum
distribution method another one or a subset of using flatcorr and lboxcorr
techniques you describe??