[Radiance-general] Help:Setting up a radiance system

steve michel smichel_designer at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:24:16 CEST 2007

Thanks for the solution. I checked the location of the radiance system
files:
the *.cal procedurals were in /usr/share/radiance/lib

the rad executable was in /usr/lib/radiance/bin

therefore editing my .bashrc script with
export PATH=.:/usr/lib/radiance/bin:${PATH}
export PATH=.:/usr/share/radiance/lib:${PATH}
RAYPATH=.:/usr/share/radiance/lib/
export RAYPATH

solved it. (I think one of the lines might be redundant)

thanks again