[Radiance-general] Ambient exclude transfomed material in instances

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:48:30 CEST 2007

Hi Iebele,

I can't be much help on this, as I'm not familiar with the model, but
the general idea with local coordinates is that you don't have to do
the mapping yourself.  It's supposedly handled by the mesh generation
software, and isn't affected by transformations as a global
coordinate mapping would be.

I hope this is a helpful clue, as it's about all I have to offer.
-Greg