[Radiance-general] ambient resolution and memory

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Sun Sep 17 02:30:52 CEST 2006

On Sep 15, 2006, at 6:33 PM, Carsten Bauer wrote:
> The whole Radiance suite is simply too inspiring...
>
> And the whole point of physically realistic simulation definitely
> is not
> an easy one...

Brother, you said a mouthful there!

I just wanna say, Radiance, Radzilla and this great group of people
who use these wonderful tools are all great.  No, I haven't been
drinking, I just was caught by Carsten's quotes there.  Yesterday I
submitted an application to speak at LIghtfair; they actually
specifically want to host a seminar on Radiance this year.  As I was
writing up the submittal, I was forced to think back through my whole
learning process with Radiance and I have to say, the last five years
have been great.  My discussions with Visarc Jack and Georg Mischler
as it gives normal people access to a unix command line without the
headaches of linux).

Anyway, I guess this is just a Saturday afternoon shoutout to the
global Radiance community; keep up the good work!